KARCHER MV 3 PREMIUM
The MV 3 Premium multi-purpose vacuum cleaner is as powerful as a
1400-watt vacuum cleaner, with a power consumption of only 1000 watts.
It features an impact-resistant 17-litre stainless steel container and a
cartridge filter for vacuuming dry and wet dirt without changing the
filter. NB: Thanks to the newly developed suction hose and the
innovative clip-on floor nozzle with 2 rubber & 2 brush strips, the
multi-purpose vacuum cleaner consistently and immaculately removes all
types of dirt. Thanks to the removable handle, accessories can be
directly attached to the suction hose. The practical parking position
allows convenient intermediate parking of the suction pipe and floor
nozzle during work breaks. Blowing function, 'Pull & Push' locking
system, ergonomic carrying handle, as well as practical cable and
accessory storage complete the equipment package of the MV 3 Premium.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
|Practical blowing function
- The practical blowing function helps wherever vacuuming is not possible.
- Effortless dirt removal e.g. from a gravel bed.
|Practical parking position
- Quick and convenient temporary storage of suction pipe and floor nozzle during breaks.
|Practical cord and accessory storage
- Secure, space-saving and easy-to-reach storage of suction hose, power cord and accessories.
|"Pull & Push" locking system
- For quick, easy and safe container opening and closing.
|Ergonomically shaped carrying handle
- Enables convenient transport of the device.
|Compact construction style
- Flexible and versatile.
- Space-saving device storage.
|Container capacity/ container material
|Standard accessory ID
220 / 240
|Weight without accessories
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
388 x 340 x 525
- Suction hose, 2 m / 35 mm
- Removable handle
- Suction tubes, 2 piece(s) / 0.5 m / 35 mm
- Wet and dry floor nozzle, Clips with 2 rubber and 2 brush inserts
- Cartridge filter, Standard
- Paper filter bag, 1 piece(s)
- Blower function
- Parking position
- Accessory storage on the device
- Sturdy bumper
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 09 September, 2014.