Model : MAKITA DUC252PM-4 TWIN 18V 25CM CHAINSAW (4X4AH)
The Makita DUC252PM4 is a 250mm cordless top handle chainsaw powered by two 18v batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36v DC motor drive system.
The unit is packed full of features to make it user friendly including tool-less chain tension adjustment, automatic chain oiling with a oil level window and XPT (Extreme Protection Technology) with prevents the ingress of dust and moisture. The kickback brake stops the blade almost instantly in the event of snagging and the rubberised grip will ensure a firm hold at all times.
This unit is compatible with all 18v LXT batteries but requires both batteries fitted to the unit to have a charge for the machine to operate.
Please note this is a top handle chainsaw and should be used by trained tree surgeons only.
- Specification :
- Voltage: 36 (18v x2) v
- Chain Oil Capacity: 85 ml (cm³)
- Chain Gauge: 0.050 "
- Chain Pitch: 3/8 "
- Chain Speed: 8.3 m/sec
- Bar Size: 25 cm
- Noise sound pressure: 84.4 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 95.4 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 2.5 dB(A)
- Maximum Output: 800 w
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration: Cutting Wood: 6.3 m/sec²
- Net weight: 4.6 kg
- Benefits :
- New adjustment lever for easier tool-less saw chain / tension adjustment.
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Electric chain brake
- Kickback brake
- Chain oil level window
- Ergonomic soft grip
- XPT (eXtreme Protection Technology).
- Battery capacity warning lamp.
- Soft start
- Automatic chain oiling.
- Included :
- DUC252P Twin 18v 25cm Chainsaw
- 4 x BL1840B 4Ah Batteries
- DC18RD Twin Charger
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 26 July, 2018.