Model : DREMEL 290-1
Dremel Engraving tool with variable depth control, for engraving on a wide variety of materials like metal, glass, wood, plastics, ceramics, etc. This Dremel Engraver kit also includes a letter & number template for easy engraving of letters & numbers.
The Dremel Engraver 290-1 able to engrave or decorate a wide variety of materials including metal, plastic, glass, ceramic, wood and leather. Dremel Engraver also includes soft-grip body, replaceable carbide engraving point and variable stroke control that lets you etch fine lines or deep grooves.
Most important! Dremel Engraver 290-1 covers 1 year warranty!
Other than the benefits above, the Dremel Engraver 290-1 has some cool features as well:
• Personalize your valuables
• Decorate metal, glass and stone for an individual touch
• Stroke adjustment dial regulates engraving depth from fine lines to deep grooves.
• Replaceable carbide point lets you engrave on most surfaces.
• Optional 9929 diamond point (not included) for heavy-duty use on hard surfaces.
• Letter/Number template helps etch words and numbers.
• Soft grip adds extra comfort and control.
• Light and compact design provides comfortable use for precision engraving performance.
• Decorate metal, glass and stone for an individual touch.
• Rated power input: 35 W
• Voltage: 230 V
• Weight: 0.31 kg
• Length: 17 cm
• Strokes per minute: 6000
• Sound pressure: 86 dB(A)
• Sound power: 97 dB(A)
• Vibration: 7.7 m/s²
• Dremel Engraver
• Replaceable carbide engraving point 9924
• Creative engraving templates
• Instruction manual
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 26 January, 2016.