Chicago Pneumatic’s new CP7732
impact wrench is a super-compact stubby 1/2″ air impact wrench that looks great
for working in cramped spaces, such as engine bays.
The new impact delivers up to 450
ft-lbs (5400 in-lbs) of torque, weighs 2.9 lbs, and measures just 4.4″ in
length. It also features a one-handed trigger, 3 torque settings, and a
Chicago Pneumatic says that, since
this tool is shorter than your hand, anywhere your hand can fit, so can the
CP7732! Another selling point is how the impact can easily move
between right and left hands.
- 1/2″ anvil with friction ring
- Single dog clutch
- Aluminum housing with steel front cover
- Torque range (forward): 102-310 ft-lbs
- Max torque (reverse): 450 ft-lbs
- Speed: 9000 RPM, 1400 BPM
- Weighs 2.9 lbs
- 4.4″ length
- 1/4″ hose fitting inlet
- Min 3/8″ hose required
- Air Consumption: 5 CFM average, 19.6 CFM actual
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 19 March, 2015.