Model : KYORITSU 8035 PHASE ROTATION TESTER
• New technology permits safe testing, without the need of direct contact between probes and live wires.
• The insulated crocodile clips can clip insulated cables from φ2.4 to 30mm.
• Phase rotation is indicated by the rotary illumination of LEDs and logical audible tones.
• The instrument can be fixed to a metal panel via the magnet on the back side.
• Wide measuring range for 3 phase installations from 70V to 1000V AC.
• Super brightness function permits clear LED's indication also in sunshine.
• Complies with IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V.
||Phase rotation (Clockwise or Counter Clockwise),
Presence of open phase
|Measuring voltage range
||From 70 to 1000V AC phase to phase (sine wave, continuous input)
|Clamp diameter range
||From Ø2.4 to 30mm insulated cables
|Measuring frequency range
||45 to 66Hz
Green arrow LEDs "rotate" in clockwise, Green symbol "CW" lits, Intermittent buzzer
Red arrow LEDs "rotate" in counter clockwise, Red symbol "CCW" lits, continuous buzzer
||Via LEDs with Super brightness function
|Battery voltage warning
||Power LED blinks if battery voltage is too low.
||Double insulated cables, length approx. 70cm
||L1(U): RedL2(V): WhiteL3(W): Blue
||IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V Pollution degree2,
IEC 61326-1, IEC 61557-1, -7
|Operating temperature & humidity range
||Temperature/Humidity Ranges -10 to 50ºC, 80% (no condensation)
|Storage temperature & humidity range
||Temperature/Humidity Ranges -20 to 60ºC, 80% (no condensation)
|Power supply (DC battery)
||Alkaline battery (LR6) ×4
* Continuous use: Approx. 100 hours (Auto power off in about 10 min.)
||112(L) × 61(W) × 36(D) mm
||9096 (Carrying case), Alkaline battery (LR6) × 4, Instruction manua
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 20 April, 2017.