2017 Digital AC Clamp Meter
- Tear drop shaped jaws for ease of use in tight places and crowded cable areas.
- Designed to meet internationally proven safety standards such as IEC61010-1, UL3111 and VDE0411.
- Three functions in one unit; AC current, AC voltage and resistance.
- Resistance range provides audible continuity test.
- Frequency response from 40Hz to 1kHz on AC current and voltage ranges.
AC A 200/600A|±1.5%rdg±4dgt [50/60Hz] (200A)|±1%rdg±3dgt [50/60Hz] (600A)|±2%rdg±5dgt [45Hz~1kHz] AC V 200/600V|±1%rdg±2dgt [50/60Hz]|±1.5%rdg±4dgt [45Hz~1kHz] Ω 200Ω|±1.2%rdg±2dgt Continuity buzzer buzzer sounds below 30±20Ω Conductor Size Ø33mm max. Safety Standard IEC 61010-1 CAT.III 600V Pollution Degree 2IEC 61010-2-031 Frequency Response 45Hz~1kHz Withstand Voltage 5550V AC for 1 minute Power Source 6F22 (9V) × 1 Dimensions 208(L) × 91(W) × 40(D)mm (23.7cm x 11.6cm x 6.6cm)Weight 400g approx. Accessories 7066 (Test Leads)9079 (Carrying Case)6F22 × 1 Instruction Manual Optional 8004/8008 (Multi-Tran)
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 28 April, 2011.